Sustainable development and its role in achieving the strategic stability of business organizations
دراسة تطبيقية على عينة من منظمات الأعمال محافظة النجف الاشرف
Keywords:Sustainable Development, Strategic Stability, Business Organizations
The research aims to identify the relationship and influence between sustainable development through its dimensions (systems, strategic success, strategic guidelines, strategic actions, strategic tools) and strategic stability through its dimensions (deterrence of threats, reassurance of allies, development of staff capacities). Several questions focused on the nature of the relationship of correlation and influence between the variables of research, and for this to develop a hypothesis of the research reflects two of the main hypotheses, and in order to confirm the validity of the hypotheses were subjected to multiple tests to ascertain the validity. The research used the questionnaire as a means of obtaining the data. The research used descriptive analytical method as a research method. (112) employees of three private banks in the province of Najaf, namely: the National Bank of Baghdad and the United Bank for Investment and National Insurance Bank, and the random sample of the selection of (57) employees and the sample accounted for 51% of the total research community. The data were analyzed using a set of statistical methods (Kendall correlation coefficient, simple and multiple determinants) and the results were extracted using (SPSS v.10). The study concluded that the final objective of the research is that sustainable development is a fundamental approach to the strategic development of the organization, based on the main dimensions of the strategic stability variable: deter the threats facing the organization, reassure The alliance does not infringe on the rights of others from all administrative and marketing aspects internally and externally, and finally work on developing the capabilities of the employees in a manner that achieves stability in all sections and aspects of organizational work in the investigated organizations
2. Broman, Goran Ingvar & Robert, Karl-Henrik,(2015)," A framework for strategic sustainable development",Journal of Cleaner Production, Published by Elsevier Ltd.
3.Chivvis, Christopher S. & Radin, Andrew & Massicot, Dara & Reach, Clint,(2017)," Strengthening Strategic Stability with Russia", © Copyright 2017 RAND Corporation.
4.Ewers, Robert,(2016)," Ensuring strategic stability in the second nuclear AGE", A Research Report Submitted to the Faculty,In Partial Fulfillment of the Graduation Requirements,Advisor: Charles W. "Moose" Patnaude, Colonel, United States Air Force.
5.Falzon, Dennis & Migliori, Giovanni Battista & Jaramillo, Ernesto & Weyer, Karin & Joos, Guy & Raviglione, Mario,(2017)," Digital health to end tuberculosis in the Sustainable Development Goals era: achievements, evidence and future Perspectives",Eur Respir Journal, 2017; 50: 1701632.
6.Fingar,Thomas & Jishe,Fan,(2013)," Ties that Bind: Strategic Stability in the U.S.–China Relationship", Copyright # 2013 Center for Strategic and International Studies The Washington Quarterly ,36:4.
7.Gao, Shih-Heng & Shiue, Yih-Chearng,(2017)," A Comprehensive Evaluation of Sustainable Development Ability and Pathway for Major Cities in China",by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution,(CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
8. Holden, Erling & Linnerud, Kristin & Banister, David,(2014)," Sustainable development: Our Common Future revisited",Global Environmental Change 26, The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd. This is an open access article under the CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
9. Lanka, Sri,(2018)," United Nations Sustainable Development Framework 2018 – 2022", Printed by: Gunaratne Offset (Pvt) Ltd.
10. Maes, Joachim & Jacobs, Sander,(2017)," Nature-Based Solutions for Europe’s Sustainable Development",Copyright and Photocopying: The Authors. Conservation Letters published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
11. Michelsen,G. & Wells,P.J.,(2017),"A Decade of Progress on Education for Sustainable Development" Published in 2017 by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization,7, place de Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP, France.
12. Mustafa, Malik Qasim,(2015)," US and Strategic Stability in South Asia: A Pakistani Perspective", The author is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad.
13. Nagal, Balraj,(2017)," Space: The Future Pivot of Strategic Stability?", CLAWS Journal, (Retd) is Director, Centre for Land Warfare Studies, New Delhi.
14. Nickless,Edmund,(2017)," Delivering Sustainable Development Goals: the need for a new international resource governance framework", Annals of Geophysics, 60, Fast Track 7, 2017; doi: 10.4401/ag-7426.
15.Nilsson, Mans,(2017)," Important interactions among the Sustainable Development Goals under review at the High-Level Political Forum 2017",Copyright © May 2017 by Stockholm Environment Institute.
16. Peleg, Bezalel & Holzman, Ron,(2017)," Representations of Political Power Structures by Strategically Stable Game Forms: A Survey", by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
17. Roberts, Brad,(2013)," Extended Deterrence and Strategic Stability in Northeast Asia", NIDS Visiting Scholar Paper Series, No.1, 9th August 2013.
18. Rose, Brian,(2017)," Rethinking Approaches to Strategic Stability in the 21st Century Summary Report", Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is operated by Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC, for the U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration under Contract DE-AC52-07NA27344.
19. Spini, Lucilla,(2017)," Future Science, Sustainable Development and Global Well-being:A gender-lens perspective", Strengthening international science for the benefit of society, http://genderedinnovations.stanford.edu/index.html
20. Zhao, Tong,(2016)," Strategic Stability of China-ROK-Japan Triangle", © Do not distribute or quote without permission by the author.
21. Yost,David S.,(2011),"Strategic Stability in the Cold War Lessons for Continuing Challenges", Proliferation paper No.35.