Pragmatics Impairment and complexity of Linguistic Domain: Psycho-linguistic Analysis for pragmatic Disorders
This research under name of (Pragmatics Impairment and complexity of Linguistic Domain: Psycho-linguistic Analysis for pragmatic Disorders) In one hand Pragmatics is the ability to appropriately interact with another by Using language in the social situation and Connecting with others, on the other hand pragmatics disorders are Inability to take turns during conversation, Inability to engage in the give and take of a conversation. this research analysis the main ideas about this type of disorders therefore it discusses the main causes that affect language comprehension and fluency, for this matter we used clinical linguistics, neurolinguistics and psycholinguistics to show how people who had this disorders struggling and how we can treat them especially how Kurdish language speakers will be affect in this level of language.
2. Baratman, M. (1999). Intention , plans, and practical reason. CSLI publication .
3. Brook , S. & Bowlen , D.(1992). Autism by another name? Semantic and pragmatic impairment in children . Plenum publishing co.
4. Brennan , S.(1998), Social and cognitive psychological approaches to interpersonal communication in conversation with and through coputer . Lawrence Erlbaum associates.
5. Carruther , P & Smith , P.(1996 a) . Theories of theories of mind .Cambridge university press.
6. Chiat , S. (2001). Mapping theories of developmental language impairment : premises, prediction and evidence language and cognitive processes
7. Christian , C. & Albrecht , S. (2012) . The Quarterly Journal of experimental psychology ( Bartlett's Schema theory : The replicated " portrait d'homme " series from 1932 . psychology press .
8. Clark,H. (1996a).Arenas of Language use. Cambridge university press
9. Clark , H.( 1996b) . Using Language . Cambridge university press
10. Coltheart,M.(1999). Cognitive Sciences( Modularity and cognition ). Vol.3.no.3 . Elsevier Science .
11. Crepaldi , D.& et. al (2013). Clustering the lexicon in the brain a meta – analysis of neurofunctional evidence on nounand verb processing . Frontiers in human neuroscience
12. Dascal , M (2003) . Interpretation and understanding . Gohnn Benjamins publishing co.
13. Field, J.(
14. Friederici , A.& Gierhan , S. ( 2013) .Current opinion in Neurobiology. 23.
15. Gallese , V.& Goldman , A .( 1998) . Elsevier Science irror neurons and mind , reading ) vol. 2, No.12.
16. Jackendoff,R. (2002).
17. Kasher, A. (1991). Journal of pragmatics and linguistics( Modular , Speech Act theory program and results) .16.
18. Krall , S. & et al .( 2015). Brain Structure ( The role of right temporopartial junction in attention and social iteraction as revealed by ALE meta – analysis).
19. Kuperberg , G . & et.al .( 2003) . Archgen psychiatry ( Regionally localized thinning of cerebral cortex in schizophrenia .4(8).
20. Mc Tear , M & Conti – Ramsden ,Q .( 1992) , Journal of child language ( pragmatic Disability in children ) .Whurr publishers.
21. Mc Kenna , P. & Oh.T. (2005) . schizophrenia speech . Cambridge university press.
22. Pirkins , M . (2007) . Pragmatic Impairment . Cambridge university press.
23. Rapin, I. Allen , D. (1983). Developmental language disorders : nosologic considerations neuropsychology of language , reading and spelling . New York , Acadmic.
24. Schank , R & Abelson , A . ( 1977) . Scripts , plans , and understanding , Lawrence Erlbaum associates.
25. Somevill,M.(2013).The Teenage Brain : Sensitivity to Social Evaluation.
26. Simmons –Macki, N . & Damico, J. (1996) . American Journal of speech – Language pathology ( The contribution of discourse markers to communicative competence in Aphasia
27. Sperber, D.& Wilson , D (1995) Relevance : communication and cognition second edition , Black well publisher .
28. Someville, L . ( 2013) . Psychological Science ( Medial prefrontal cortex and Emergence of Self-conscious emotion in Adolescences . vol24. Issue 8
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.